– 9:03 PM Mirjam Swanson @MirjamSwanson JB Bickerstaff on defending PG: “We believe in the length that we have and how that can impact the game, so we want to see how crowded we can make the floor for him. ” – 9:02 PM A nice push by the Celtics to start the third quarter had cut a 10-point deficit down to 3 – only for the Wizards to immediately go on a 10-2 run to push it back up to 11. – 9:01 PM Former Lakers teammates Schroder and Caldwell-Pope having some fun during a pause in the game. – 8:59 PM Tatum is showing signs of getting it going, but Brown seems out of sorts tonight.
” – 10:19 PM Ime Udoka on how Celtics can prevent slow starts: “Have the proper respect for your opponent from the start. ” – 10:18 PM Ime Udoka did not like the team’s ball movement in the second half. Boston only had four assists after halftime. Udoka said “Guys tried to do it on their own too often. ” – 10:18 PM Ime Udoka thought the Celtics tried to do things on their own late. Pointed out they only had four assists after halftime. – 10:17 PM Ime Udoka said the Celtics focus at shootaround this morning was not good. “I told them you’re going to get your ass kicked tonight if you come out with that same focus. ” – 10:16 PM Ime Udoka said he told the Celtics at shootaround they would get their ass kicked tonight if they brought the same focus.
– 8:28 PM Jaylen Brown collides hard with Daniel Gafford. Both go down holding their knees. Jaylen got up pretty quick and stays in the game. Gafford had to be helped off the court without putting any weight on his right leg. – 8:28 PM Chris Miller @cmillsnbcs Prayers up for Daniel Gafford. He’s being helped to the lockeroom with a right knee injury after bumping knees with Jaylen Brown.
Up 16 after 3 and getting it done all over the court – 9:17 PM Grant Williams figuring out his FT shooting issues so far (58 percent last season) is also good early season news for the Celtics. – 9:17 PM Payton Pritchard hasn’t played yet. I could be wrong, but I believe this would be the first DNP-CD of his career if he doesn’t appear at some point over the final 14:16. – 9:17 PM With Daniel Gafford seemingly done for the night, the Wizards are down to one healthy center, hence the Bertans at center minutes. But Boston has had success against it, and is back to within six after a 10-1 run, and that’s before a couple upcoming FTs for Grant Williams.
– 9:15 PM The Celtics are going to challenge the blocking call on Dennis Schroder. Didn’t seem like either ref had a good view of it so they sort of guessed at it – 9:11 PM Ime Udoka is challenging this block/charge call against Dennis Schroder. Appeared to think Kyle Kuzma caught Schroder with an elbow on the way to the hoop.
Gafford is being carried off by his teammates to the locker room now very slowly and not putting weight on his leg. – 8:26 PM Jaylen Brown limping a bit, held his knee for a second after he went down to the court. Not ideal for the Celtics. – 8:25 PM Schroder, second in sixth man voting in 2019-20, is bringing that spark now. Hits a three, drives baseline next time down, and then steals the ball and feeds Horford off the break. – 8:18 PM Impressive stretch there from Dennis Schroder, who – after the Wizards had broken the game open with a 28-8 run – hits a 3, drives in for a layup, gets a steal and creates another layup for Al Horford on 3 straight possessions to get Boston back to within 38-31 early in the 2nd.
What channel is Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards on What channel is Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards on tonight? Time, TV schedule & live-stream l NBA Season 2020-21 In an enticing
Wolves win at Milwaukee Cavs up double-digits late on the Clippers in LA. Nets lose at home Suns lose at home Celtics lose at home The early season NBA is drunk. – 12:26 AM Chris Mannix @SIChrisMannix Boston has given up 115-plus points in four of its five games this season. The Celtics have way too many good defenders to be this bad defensively.
Washington Wizards Vs Boston Celtics, (Live'Stream)'<√Live Live match Washington Wizards Vs Boston Celtics. LiveStream > Register Now For Instans Play:▷▷[https://is.gd/fEQt1Z] #NBA LIVE SPORTS> Time: 11:00 AM
” – 10:37 PM I asked Al Horford what’s different with the guys who are still with the Celtics from his last stint with the team that is leading to effort levels being questioned already. He paused, shook his head and said “I don’t know…We should never have to question effort. ” – 10:31 PM After a season where effort and focus were major topics for the Celtics all year, we’re right back there after just five games. So far it’s a lot of “We have to be better” once again.
– 8:27 PM Was initially hard to tell what happened, but Daniel Gafford and Jaylen Brown got tangled up on a fast break, and Gafford stayed down for a long time while holding what appeared to be his right knee. He eventually got up and was helped off, but put little weight on his right leg. – 8:27 PM Jaylen Brown and Daniel Gafford collided and Gafford went down hard holding his right leg. He’s being helped off the floor and to the locker room unable to put any weight on it – 8:27 PM Jaylen Brown and Daniel Gafford collided knees just now and Gafford was in a lot of pain.
How to watch Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics Stream: You can live stream Wizards vs. Celtics on NBC Sports Washington's live stream page and on the NBC Sports MyTeams
How to watch Wizards vs. Celtics play-in game via live online We go over how you can watch Tuesday's play-in tournament game between the Washington Wizards and Boston
So fortunate the Wizards blew their chance to add to a 10-point lead. Horrible effort, though. – 8:34 PM Dennis Schroder has kept the Celtics in this game during the 2nd quarter. He’s up to 15 points and four assists in 15 minutes. – 8:33 PM Jayson Tatum t-d up after throwing his hand dow for what he thought was a missed foul call under the basket. Had an animated conversation with James Capers before play resumed. – 8:33 PM Tatum did an air punch in frustration after not getting the foul on that last drive and the ref had that tech ready in a microsecond. Tatum has shown his frustration a few times tonight already so you knew it was coming.
– 8:32 PM Tatum just got a T. Not sure what he was made about on the last miss. There was nothing there. He just blew the layup after a really pretty spin move. – 8:32 PM Technical on Tatum… and that has been brewing over the past few minutes. He’s been riding the refs on each of the last few possession looking for fouls. He’s getting caught up in that again – 8:32 PM The Celtics defense, which was supposed to be a strength this season, has been pretty awful this half. 32 of 57 Washington points have come in the paint – 8:31 PM Motrezl Harrell has showed up big time so far this game and the Wizards will need him even more now that Gafford’s out. Looked like Gafford and Jaylen Brown ran into each other, maybe banged knees, before Gafford went down – 8:30 PM Jabari Parker gave Boston good minutes offensively. As his stint went along, the Wizards started attacking him in isolation for buckets.
He felt the effort there was poor. – 10:13 PM Ime Udoka said the Celtics’ weak side defense didn’t show enough help. He thought the effort was very poor tonight. Said they can’t just always rely on individual 1-on-1 defense, need to have a full defense behind it. Said that’s one of their weakest areas. – 10:12 PM Really good win for the Wizards, all things considered. 116-107 W at a LOUD TD Garden. Harrell: 25p 11r Dinwiddie: 22p Kuz: 12p, 8r KCP: 11p Eh night from Beal, despite the numbers. 17p, 10r.
– 10:15 PM Wes Unseld Jr. highlighted Beal’s defense on Jayson Tatum tonight. Beal didn’t shoot well, but he helped hold Tatum to 9-22 FG and 1-6 3PT. Unseld Jr. said he saw potential in Beal as a defender in the offseason, if the Wizards gave him more help. – 10:15 PM Ime Udoka: “Our intensity and focus wasn’t there from the start.
They have the talent to be top-five. Right now they are in the bottom third. – 11:55 PM Mark Murphy @Murf56 Udoka on the uneven play of Jaylen Brown thus far: “I’m trying to ramp him up during the game, pump him up to get going but the contrast of some of those previous games, especially Charlotte and the New York game and the way you see him come out tonight is kind of mind boggling. ” – 11:12 PM Ime Udoka told the Celtics, based on the lack of focus at shootaround today, that they were going to “get our asses kicked” by the Wizards. – 11:07 PM Keith Smith @KeithSmithNBA I have thoughts on the Celtics, but I need a night to collect them.
Celtics at Spurs live stream: How to watch online | FOX Sports There are 10 NBA games on tap for Wednesday, Dec. 14. One of those games will be between the Boston Celtics (13-11) and the San Antonio Spurs (19-5).